Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Happy March 1st!


Hello, Everyone!

Just a note to let you know that I will be in training for the remainder of this week, and into the next one. So, some days my posts may be missing and/or brief, depending upon homework and whatnot. Unfortunately, my training won't leave me in the shape that Lucia Rijker is in the picture above. However, it will still leave me new and improved!

On another note, spring weather has arrived. Perhaps it is only temporary (though I hope not!). Regardless, some communities in the local area are experiencing tennis ball sized hail as I'm writing this post. Here, we are waiting to either hear the all clear or to head to the basement. Electrical outages are not uncommon during heavy storms, for this area. So, that may be another factor that comes into play for this next few days.

Come what may, I'll be back as soon as possible! Have a great week!


Prizes is a $1,000 Visa Gift Card, a year-supply of Sandwich Bros., and a Sandwich Bros. Prize pack. Daily entry, ends April 3, 2017.

Sandwich Bros. Big FREEze Sweepstakes


Win a countertop pizza oven and Bay's English muffins. Daily entry, ends March 18, 2017.
Bays Pizza Genius


Enter To Win A DEWALT 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit. No purchase necessary. Click for official rules. Drawing March 10th

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive