Today brings some exciting sweepstakes! There are so many thrills to be won!
Boxing fans will thrill over a new HDTV setup and other things to make watching their favorite boxing matches that much better.
Poker fans will thrill some more, with the chance to head to Las Vegas with VIP access to the World Series of Poker.
Voting fans will thrill still more, with the opportunity to spread the word about how voting counts, along with the chance to win a nice wad of cash or some big money for school!
Isn't it great to be an American?!
Tecate We've Got Your Back 2016 Promotion
* 5 Grand prizes, each including one Smart 48” HDTV, one Soundbar System with wireless subwoofer, one mini-fridge and one set of glassware. Total ARV $899.90, each.
Instant Win prizes are as follows:
* 100 - One glassware set. ARV $7.80, each.
* 30 - One mini fridge. ARV $142, each.
* 100 - Hoodies. ARV $29, each.
* 50 - Boxing Gloves. ARV $23, each.
* 50 - Tee-shirts. ARV $23, each.
Three entries per person per day, according to the rules, however, the page would only let me enter once. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 21 or older. Instant Win excludes NJ and TX. Ends October 31, 2016.
WSOP.com Las Vegas Drawing
* Grand prize is a three-night trip for two to Las Vegas, October 28 - October 30, 2016. Includes airfare, limousine service, a deluxe room at Caesars Palace, a $1,000 gift card, admission to the World Series of Poker Main Event Final Table, exclusive behind the scenes tour of the live ESPN production, and an official photo Op at the Final Table. Total ARV $2,890.
One entry per person/email address, with bonus entries available. Open to residents of the continental U.S., 21 or older. Ends October 19, 2016.
* 20 Grand prizes, each winner gets to choose one from the following options:
Up to $50,000 student debt forgiveness for eligible debt incurred from an accredited postsecondary educational institution or an accredited trade or vocational institution
Up to $50,000 scholarship to an accredited postsecondary educational institution or an accredited trade or vocational institution
ARVs range from $25,000 to $50,000.
Up to 25 entries per person/email address, determined by the number of people who check their voter registration through your social sharing. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older. Ends November 2, 2016.