Thursday, April 14, 2016

A New Mustang, a Big Check, or a New Home?



Today's sweepstakes might make you think about some options, as they do to me. As you well know, whenever you enter, there is always the chance that you could win. Hence, this makes me think about what it would take to claim your prize.

For instance, today's first sweeps has a grand prize that is just awesome! Yet, it could take a bit of finesse to work out the win. For me, personally, I think about if I could afford to pay the taxes, and any other applicable expenses, on any given prize. For this one in particular, I think I could. However, even so, I still have to think about what it would take to do it.

I have a jon boat that I intend to sell some time soon. This would probably cover taxes and expenses incurred for this particular win. It would be, for me, justifiable to use such funds for something like this. Yet, that won't always be the case.

Would I "float" money from what I have saved to cover the roof on the house that I recently bought? I really doubt that this would be prudent. Would I want to use any savings to cover such expenses anyway? This I do not know for certain, but I really do not think this is a good idea for me. Hence, my entry into sweeps for things like this is often dependent upon the current circumstance.

Cash is always a no-brainer. As I see it, this type of win covers its own taxes and expenses. So, for sweeps like the second one here today, there is no question that I'd enter in any circumstance.

The final sweeps today offers a choice. Do you want to win the new home being offered, or would you prefer to accept cash in lieu? I'd love to win this home, no question there. However, the logistics of what it would take to get into it, make it nearly an impossible task for someone such as myself. Luckily, this sweeps offers a cash option, that would be perfectly acceptable. This option would give me enough to pay the taxes, and I could still walk away with a bundle, and a new Mercedes to boot!

Wow. It's all just so much to think about! Making the right choices in how to enter, can help to avoid any disappointment that could come from losing out on a big win. It's all about the strategy of playing the game! Play it the way it works for you!


2016 On the Road Sweepstakes

* Grand prize is a 39 consecutive month lease of a base model 2016 Ford Mustang vehicle. ARV $15,000.

* 50 First prizes, each a $50 AutoZone gift card. ARV $50, each.

100 Second prizes, each a $25 AutoZone gift card. ARV $25, each.

One entry per person/email address per day. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., at least 18 and the age of majority. Ends June 13, 2016.


The Ditech “Drive Down Your Mortgage” Promotion

For this sweeps, there is a potential Grand Prize winner for every Nascar race, on the dates as listed in the rules. Drawing will be held for any specified race, ONLY if Kevin Harvick is officially declared the winner of the race.

* 37 potential Grand prizes, each a check for $20,000. ARV $20,000, each.

Instant Win prizes are as follows:

* 12 - Each a Kevin Harvick 1:24 die cast. ARV $69.99, each.

* 500 - Each a Fanatic gift code. ARV $20, each.

* 1,500 - Each a Kevin Harvick Hero Card and Key Chain. ARV $2.92, each.

* 1,650 - Each a Kevin Harvick Hero Card and car magnet. ARV $1.25, each.

* 3,340 - Each a Kevin Harvick Hero Card and coozie. ARV 50 cents, each.

One entry per person/email address per day. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older (19 or older in MS and NE). Ends November 21, 2016.


HGTV Smart Home Giveaway 2016


You may also enter this sweeps daily on DIY Network.


* Grand prize is the home located near Raleigh, NC (the “HGTV Smart Home”) that is featured in the “HGTV Smart Home” 2016 special. Prize includes
$100,000 cash, and a 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC. Total ARV $1,378,076.

Winner has the option of instead choosing a cash prize in the amount of $750,000, in lieu of the home. This prize will still include the $100,000 and the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC, for a total ARV of $901,685.

One entry per person/email address per Website per day. Open to legal residents of the U.S. and its territories, 21 or older as of April 11, 2016. Ends June 2, 2016.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive