Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sweepstakes on Instagram!



Well, I finally did it. I decided that it was time to sign up for an Instagram account. I had been putting it off. My new life is still so unfamiliar, it seems that adding something new is just, well, chaotic... new things to learn and more things to do, with an already tight schedule. Yet, there are just so many sweepstakes that use Instagram for entries, how could I not do it? I finally just had to! I do think it will be worthwhile.

So, to celebrate my new Instagram account, with more ways to win than ever, today's sweepstakes are on Instagram!

If you like, you can follow me here. Any Instagram tips you have to leave in the comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you!


Duck Tape Ready To Roll Sweepstakes

You must follow the Duck Brand to enter this sweeps, and use the hashtag #DTRoadTrip. See rules for entry via Twitter.


* Grand prize is $1,000. ARV $1,000.

* 8 First prizes, each $500. ARV $500, each.

* 50 Runner Up prizes, each a roll of an exclusive edition of Duck Tape brand duct tape in Americana print. ARV $2.99, each.

Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older. Ends September 22, 2016.


Tostitos Trending Tastes Sweepstakes

This link is to the rules. For this sweeps, you must tag @Tostitos, and use the hashtags #BringtheParty and #Entry. See rules for entry by Facebook or Twitter.

* 10 Prizes, each chips and dip for a year. Total ARV $426.16, each.

One entry per person/social media account. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older. Ends August 21, 2016.


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive