Thursday, July 16, 2015
As my family and I have currently been easing into the healing process, and as I have been slowly getting some sense of order back into my own daily life again (after a tree destroyed my family's home, for those of you who didn't yet know), while settling into a nice camper as a temporary home, it seemed like a good day for a virtual camping trip! A perfect fit for this time of year!
For me, I think a state forest is a good destination for this trip! Where would your choice be?
Once camp is set up...
First, a good supply of water is always a necessity, and Hint Water has it covered, with a year's supply for 100 winners! Next, there's a new Jeep to have some fun exploring rugged territory in the backwoods with, while you're there, from O-Cedar. This sweeps also offers prizes of cleaning supplies such as mops and brooms. These would be handy to keep that new camper from Jayco neat and tidy!
Hint Summer Promotion
* 100 prizes, each consisting of twelve 12-pack cases of Hint water. ARV $215, each.
Limit of one prize per person/email address.
One play per person/email address per day. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older. Ends September 7, 2015.
O-Cedar Plays Well With Dirt Sweepstakes
* Grand prize is a 2015 Jeep Wrangler 4x4. ARV up to $25,000.
Weekly prizes are as follows:
* Week One - Ends July 19 - 50 winners will each receive one EasyWring Spin Mop. ARV $39.98, each.
* Week Two - Ends July 26 - 100 winners will each receive one Outdoor Angle Broom. ARV $10.99, each.
* Week Three - Ends August 2 - 100 winners will each receive one ProMist Spray Mop. ARV $22.99, each.
* Week Four - Ends August 9 - 100 winners will each receive one MicroTwist Microfiber Twist Mop. ARV $11.99, each.
* Week Five - Ends August 16 - 100 winners will each receive one 24” Multi-Surface Max-Lok Push Broom. ARV $17.99, each.
* Week Six - Ends August 23 - 100 winners will each receive one Dual-Action Flip Mop. ARV
* Week Seven - Ends August 30 - 100 winners will each receive one Dual-Action Angler Broom. ARV $13.98, each.
* Week Eight - Ends September 6 - 100 winners will each receive one Angler Broom with Dust Pan. ARV $12.99, each.
One entry per person/email address per day. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older. Ends September 7, 2015.
JAYCO Jay Flight Giveaway
* Grand Prize of a Jayco 264BHW Jay Flight SLX. ARV $16,724 USD or $20,976 CAD.
Two entries per person/email address. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, and Canada, at least 18 and the legal age of majority in their place of residence. Ends September 30, 2015.
Monday, July 13, 2015
Today brings the chance to win some wonderful things for the backyard! Deck it out with some Lowe's gift cards or the weekly prize pack from Perdue; create the lawn you've always wanted (or maybe even buy a nice swimming pool or something else!) with the gift card from Federalist; or set yourself up with a nice grilling station from Big Green Egg!
Whatever your choice is, you'd certainly have fun with a win from one of these!
Summer 2015 Big Green Egg Sweepstakes
* Grand prize is a large Big Green Egg grill, plus nest, mates, charcoal, fire starters, grill gripper and ash tool. Total ARV $1,127.52.
Rafflecopter entry. Open to legal residents of the 48 continental United States, 18 or older. Ends August 31, 2015.
The Federalist Backyard Makeover Sweepstakes
* Grand prize is a $5,000 Visa Gift card.
One entry per person. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C., 21 or older as of June 1, 2015. Ends July 31, 2015.
Perdue Yummer Summer Sweepstakes
* Grand prize consists of 5 Lowe’s gift cards valued at $2,000.00 each, for a total of $10,000.00 in gift cards. ARV $10,000.
* One weekly prize each week, consisting of: One Weber Portable Gas Grill with stand, one Weber cook set, one rolling cooler, one Smores grill, one Beats portable speaker, one GoPro Hero
3 Camera, two Sportbrella Chairs, one Giant Jenga, and one 6’ Blow Up Soccer Ball. Total ARV $1,500, each.
One entry per person/email address. Open to legal residents of the continental United States, at least 18 and the age of majority in their place of residence. Ends August 10, 2015.
Unfortunately, Kitsy Lane has changed to a new business format, and recently sent an email that they have sold out the inventory for these boutiques, and will no longer be supporting them. They are operating under a new name now. Hence, as I have decided not to buy into the new model, my jewelry boutique is no longer in operation.
The boutique was the reason for my Twitter handle, @TBarkingRaccoon, so I may change that at some point, now.
The name, The Barking Raccoon, came to be when I was raising two orphaned baby raccoons that my son and his friends rescued, to eventually release back into the wild. They lived in the house with us, and were polite and well-mannered. We just loved them.
Our three dogs, all labs, were also "raising" them, and they all got along well, overall. The "babies," as we called them, learned to imitate the dogs in some ways, and one day, I heard one of them make a barking noise! I was so surprised!
That day I just said to myself, "My next business will be named The Barking Raccoon." So, that's how the jewelry boutique got its name.
Fi30 High Performance Bluetooth Wood Speaker System for $129.96 (reg: $149.99)
- ► 2017 (58)
- ► 2016 (236)
- ▼ 07/12 - 07/19 (3)
- ► 2014 (315)
- ► 2010 (10)
- ► 2007 (45)