Friday, June 10, 2016
Today brings sweepstakes to help with the things of daily life. New clothes for work, or for working around the house, or for play and for whatever you might need... $1,000 will certainly go a long way for these!
Then there is cash, and seeds for the garden! 15 packs of seeds will give you something fresh for your family to enjoy. It's always so fun to cultivate them yourself, and to watch them grow. If you're even luckier, $1,000 will come with it!
Finally, free groceries in the amount of $5,000 is quite the enticing prize. Your freezer and pantry could be so packed! Still more lucky winners will have a $500 prize to feed the family with. This, too, could go a long way.
What would your splurge be, if you won?
The WorkBoots.com Dickies Sweepstakes
* Grand prize is $1,000 Dickies shopping spree.
Single entry, with bonus entries available. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older. Ends June 30, 2016.
The “BIGS Bucket Giveaway”
This sweeps is currently in entry period three, which ends on 6/14. The next is the final entry period, ending on the sweeps end date.
* 2 Grand prizes remain, each a $1,000 prepaid VISA gift card and one 6-Gallon BIGS Bucket with 15 Bags of seeds. Total ARV $1045, each.
* One daily prize awarded each day (excluding the days of Grand prize awards), each a 6-Gallon BIGS Buckets with 15 Bags of seeds. ARV $45, each.
One entry per person per entry period. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., at least the age of majority. Ends July 9, 2016.
The Armour Great Moms Sweepstakes
* Grand prize is $5,000 in free groceries, awarded as a check. ARV $5,000.
* One monthly prize each month, each $500 in free groceries, awarded as a check. ARV $500, each.
One entry per person, with bonus entries available. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., and Puerto Rico, 18 or older (19 or older in AL and NE). Ends November 30, 2016.
Weekly prizes of $500, each...
Cabin Cash Giveaway
Thursday, June 9, 2016
With these, you can pack all of those things you wouldn't think of packing otherwise... Watermelon? No problem. Just put it in its own compartment, and your sandwich will never get soggy! Oh, I could think of so many things to pack for a good lunch, with these!
What would you pack, that you wouldn't without these?
Thank you to everyone for your participation!
This post contains affiliate links and if clicked and a purchase made participating bloggers may receive a small commission to help support their blogs.
Welcome to the Lunch With Goodbyn Bynto and Hero Giveaway
Host: Michigan Saving and More
6/8 – 7/1
See the review for both HERE.
This giveaway is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. You are not eligible if you have won a prize from the sponsor in the last 12 month. This Giveaway is valid in the United States. Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. This giveaway event will end at 11:59 PM (EST) 7/1/16. The winners will have 48 hours to email their information back to las93063 at gmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn, you may want to put this email address as safe as it could go to spam. The sponsor is responsible for shipping of the above prize. No blog associated with this contest are responsible for prize fulfillment. If you would like to be a sponsor in a giveaway like this please email Laura Smith at las930 (at)gmail (dot) com or contact the owner of the blog you are entering on!
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Oh, happy day! It's Instant Wins-Day again! This brings the chance to win a whole slew of prizes, each in an instant! So many gift cards! What fun to play for these.
Of course, there is still an abundance of other prizes, keeping the excitement high. Play for a variety of electronics, free cheese, even a gift basket for pretzel lovers, too.
Then, there is also a sweepstakes, with the chance to nab the Grand Prize of $20,000! Lucky first prize winners will head off on a trip to their favorite sporting event.
Holy cow! Is there any game better than sweepstakes?! I think not!
Frigo Cheese Heads “Great String Cheese Debate” Promotion
Instant Win Prizes:
* 10 - A $500 prepaid gift card. ARV $500, each.
* 50 - A $100 prepadi gift card. ARV $100, each.
* 500 - A free Frigo Cheese Heads String Cheese 12-count product coupon. ARV $4, each.
One play per person/email address/mailing address per day. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., at least 18 and the age of majority. Ends July 31, 2016.
Back to School Hot Spot
Prizes awarded as instant wins, and as follows:
* 18 - A mini tablet. ARV $300, each.
* 19- A solar backpack. ARV $125, each.
* 18 - A smart phone. ARV $550, each.
* 18 - A Chromebook computer. ARV $250, each.
* 19 - Wireless sport headphones. ARV $300, each.
One play per person/email address/houehold per day. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., and Puerto Rico, at least 18 and the age of majority. Ends September 5, 2016.
The Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Pieces “Catch a Piece of the Action” Promotion
* Grand prize is $20,000. ARV $20,000.
* 5 First prizes, each a three day/two night trip for two to a sporting event of winner's choice (excluding playoff and championship games). Includes air fare, accommodations, car rental, and tickets to the event (up to $250, each). Total ARV $4,300, each.
Instant Win Prizes:
* 100 - A $500 prepaid gift card. ARV $500, each.
* 75 - A $100 prepaid gift card. ARV $100, each.
* 50 - A Pretzel Pieces Gift Basket. ARV $40, each.
One play per person/email address per day. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 21 or older. Ends August 31, 2016.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
I lived in Duluth, MN for a time, when I was a kid. My mom had lived there when she was young, so we had always vacationed there, and eventually moved there. It is absolutely one of my most favorite places to vacation. Specifically, Canal Park sets it apart as one of the most unique places.
It is a magnificent sight to watch the ships come into harbor from Lake Superior. The aerial bridge that they pass under is famous for its unique design. I have spent hundreds of hours there throughout this lifetime, marveling over the wonder of it all. The maritime museum is located just a brief walk away from the bridge, and it, too just fascinates me.
The area is absolutely beautiful, and Lake Superior is the amazing body of water that sets the scene.
So, I was absolutely thrilled when I stumbled across today's sweepstakes. It would be such an exciting experience to be a part of the Tall Ship Festival that's held there! I also absolutely love the hotel that the Grand Prize offers accommodations at. I've stayed there, and was overjoyed with both the rooms and the service.
I could not think of a better way to spend an August road trip, than this! I am happy to share it with you!
Lake Superior Magazine Tall Ships Duluth 2016 Sweepstakes
* Grand prize package includes: Lodging for two adults for two nights, August 19-20, 2016, at the Inn on Lake Superior; Festival entry tickets for two, for Tall Ship On-Board tours and festivities; Two-hour Sailaway for 2 aboard a Tall Ship; Reserve Parking pass; Memento T-Shirt; Tickets for two to Harborside Party; Assorted Lake Superior Magazine merchandise.
* 2 First prize packages, each including: Festival entry tickets for two for Tall Ship On-Board tours and festivities; Memento T-Shirt; Tickets for two to Harborside Party; Assorted Lake Superior Magazine merchandise.
* 3 Second prize packages, each including; Festival entry tickets for two (2) for Tall Ship On-Board tours and festivities; Memento T-Shirt; Assorted Lake Superior Magazine merchandise.
ARV of prizes has not been determined.
One entry per person/email address/household. Open to legal U.S. citizens, 19 or older. Ends June 15, 2016.
Seeds of Gratitude Sweepstakes
* Grand prize is a $500 Culver's gift card. ARV $500.
* 130 prizes, each a Thank You Farmers t-shirt. No ARV stated.
* 130 prizes, each a Thank You Farmers mug. No ARV stated.
One entry per person per day. Open to legal residents of AZ, CO, FL, GA ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, ND, OH, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI or WY, 18 or older (19 or older in NE). Ends June 13, 2016.
Monday, June 6, 2016
Oooh, the divine getaway you could win today! Whether you're into surf and sand and lots of activities, or you just want a big break to relax in a tropical atmosphere for a time, this is the place to find it! The ocean breeze, the big palm trees, the ocean blue merging into the sky blue horizon... Oh, yes. The Florida Keys are one of those bucket list places to go.
The other great thing about a win from one of these sweeps, is that you get to share your fabulous vacation with someone else! The best things in life are only made better when you can share them with a friend or loved one. Wouldn't you agree? So, here's your chance to give your guest a trip that he or she will never forget!
Parks & Adventure Sweepstakes
* Grand prize includes the following:
Round-trip airfare through Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport
4-Night stay for two at the Bungalow Beach Resort, Anna Maria Island
Admission for two to the South Florida Museum
Segs by the Sea Tour for two
General admission and Meals for two at Bradenton Motorsports
Admission for two to TreeUmph
$100 Gift Card to Polo Grille
Kayak or Paddlebaord Rentals with Surfbus Native Rental
Andersen Race Park Gift Certificate for up to four people
Total ARV $2,813.
Unlimited entry. Open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada, 21 or older. Ends June 16, 2016.
Win a Trip to Key West
* Grand prizes consists of a 5-night stay at any properties bookable directly on BedandBreakfast.com in Key West, FL ($400/nt max), a $1,000 airfare credit, and a $500 gift card towards excursions. Total ARV $3,500.
One entry per person. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, 21 or older. Ends June 27, 2016.
Little Debbie Key West Vacation Giveaway
* Grand prize is a four night, five day stay at the Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel. Includes air fare for two, and more. Total ARV $5985.
One entry per person per 24 hours. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C., 18 or older (19 or older in AL and NE). Ends September 30, 2016.
- ► 2017 (58)
- ▼ 06/05 - 06/12 (5)
- ► 2015 (232)
- ► 2014 (315)
- ► 2010 (10)
- ► 2007 (45)