Today's post will be brief, a short stop on the way to your Sweepstaking Dreams coming true!
For the chance to win one package of 4 individually wrapped Shout Wipes Stain Remover...
Shout it Out Giveaway
For the chance to win free Harvest Snaps... Ends May 9.
In the meantime, I will return, once a health issue with one of our beloved family dogs is resolved.
Thursday, May 7, 2015
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Everybody loves their toys. No matter whether they be children or adults, a good toy will send a pulse of joy throughout the senses. So, today's sweepstakes are for the chance to win some good toys!
A new truck, a jet ski, or a dirt bike for the adults, and a whole yard full of toys for the kids...Some lucky winners, will certainly end up squealing with delight, with winning any one of these!
Bosch Outperform Sweeps
* Grand Prize is an all-new 2015 or 2016 Ram Truck, selected by the Grand Prize winner. ARV up to $50,000.
Instant win prizes:
* 270 First prizes, each of a GLM15 Bosch tool. ARV $49.95, each.
* 850 Second prizes, each of a BL-21 accessory set. ARV $24.97, each.
* 2,000 Third prizes, each of a Project Starter Card for $10 off a $50 purchase.
One play per person/email address per day, with bonus entries available. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older. Ends July 31, 2015.
Fox Ride Your Dream Giveaway
* Grand prize is winner's choice of one of the following: a 2015 Kawasaki Jet Ski STX-15F (ARV $6,790), a 2015 Kawasaki KLX110 Dirt Bike (ARV $1,750), or a Kawasaki KLX140 Dirt Bike (ARV $2,380).
One entry per person/email address. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, AK, and D.C., 18 or older with a valid driver's license at time of entry. Ends June 1, 2015.
Toys“R”Us“The Ultimate Summer Fun Sweepstakes"
This sweeps has a different daily prize each day, and an overall grand prize. Each daily prize drawing is considered a new sweeps, so entries do not roll over into subsequent daily drawings. All entries are eligible for the grand prize.
* Grand prize includes a huge assortment of various children's toys and sporting goods, with a total ARV of $10,742.14.
* Today's "daily prize" is a Bell Rival Child Bike Helmet and Dynacraft Hot Wheels Bike. Total ARV $129.98.
See rules for additional prizes for subsequent daily drawings, and for the full list of included items for the grand prize.
One entry per person/email address per day. Open to residents of the U.S. and D.C., 13 or older. Ends May 16, 2015.
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Today, once again, offers the opportunity to win some big cash prizes. Challenge Butter has brought back its instant win game, with this year's chance to win $100,000, instantly! HGTV is running its annual "Smart Home" sweepstakes, too, with the winner getting the choice of either the home, or a major wad of cash.
Along with these, I brought a NASCAR sweepstakes from the March 2nd post to today's post again, so you can get these "big money" daily entries in, all from one page. It, too, is offering a grand prize of $100,000.
Of course, there is still so much more...
Challenge Butter $100,000 "Real Summer. Real Flavor." Instant Win & Sweepstakes
* Sweepstakes prize is a check for $10,000.
Instant win prizes are as follows:
* First prize is a check for $100,000.
* 100 Second prizes, each of a Good Cook prize pack, including: one slider press, one watermelon tap, one heat resistant BBQ glove, one three piece BBQ tool set, one corn grilling basket holder, and one chili pepper rack. Total ARV $82.94, each.
* 900 Third prizes, each of a free Challenge Butter voucher (due to local regulations, some states are ineligible to win this prize). ARV $5.49, each.
* 1,000 Fourth prizes, each of a voucher for a free Langers juice product. ARV $4.99, each.
* 1,000 Fifth prizes, each of a voucher for a free Mrs. Cubbison’s product. ARV $3.99, each.
* 1,001 Sixth prizes, each of a voucher for a free Challenge Cream Cheese (some states excluded). ARV $2.60, each.
Up to three plays per person/email address per day, with bonus spins available. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding NY) and D.C., 13 or older. Ends September 9, 2015.
NASCAR XFINITY Series $100,000 Sweepstakes
* 4 Trip Prize Winners will each receive a three day/two night trip for two to the race in Charlotte, NC. Includes air fare, hotel accommodations, VIP perks, and more. Total ARV $3,000, each.
Each trip winner is then assigned one of four drivers. The trip winner whose driver is the highest finishing of the four, then becomes the grand prize winner.
* Grand prize is $100,000.
One entry per person/email address per day. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C., 21 or older. Ends August 22, 2015.
HGTV Smart Home 2015 Sweepstakes
* Grand Prize consists of: The "HGTV Smart Home," home located in Austin, TX, including home furnishings and merchandise, ARV $1,205,272; $100,000; and a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, ARV $58,635.
In lieu of the grand prize, winner may choose an optional prize of $640,000 in cash, which will also come with the Mercedes-Benz.
Limit of two online entries per person/email address per day. For additional entries, see rules for mail-in entry, to enter as often as you wish. Open to legal residents of the U.S. and its territories, possessions and commonwealths, 21 or older as of April 15, 2015. Ends June 2, 2015.
For your chance to win a $100,000 home makeover...
CertainTeed $100,000 Living Spaces Home Makeover Video Contest
Monday, May 4, 2015
With the Kentucky Derby thrilling both myself and the rest of America over the weekend, I thought I'd dust off this article and post it. This was previously posted on Helium.com, a number of years ago. As some of you may know, horse racing began the evolution of the modern form of sweepstakes that we play today.
Racehorse shares are a growing investment opportunity, becoming more widely understood and more easily obtainable by John Q. Public than ever before. Hence, horse racing has never been a more popular sport than it is today, and its investment opportunities are steadily growing.
Hand in hand with this, in recent years, we have seen the dramatic increase in the value of any good racehorse. What was once considered as a sport for horse racing fans has now also become one of the more popular sports for big-money investors, even those who may have previously had little interest in horse racing, and far more.
In certain circles, only someone with a net worth of a million dollars or more can invest in buying shares of a racehorse, and will receive in return a share of its winnings, along with some other perks. Although this would be still be the norm, with this, now comes the inevitable expansion of its means.
In our more modern day economy, the the blue-collar investor is now also being offered increasing opportunities to own smaller shares of a racehorse at what could be considered an affordable price, albeit with lesser returns, if any at all. This relatively new expansion is allowing more and more investors the opportunity to own and enjoy shares in a racehorse.
On the downside, even now, it seems the bugs are still being worked out. These investments are not considered to be a source of a lucky windfall by the majority, and the two types of shares, either limited or partnership, will offer much different benefits.
Limited shares, which are currently being made more widely available to the general public, are just that, limited. These are without the bulk of the other benefits that will go along with partnership shares... things such as preferred seats at races, invitations to social gatherings, and the like.
This in mind, without the extra benefits of partnership, those who go with limited shares do stand a great risk of losing their full investment, a point that is widely made known. Therefore, this type of investing is currently only being encouraged for those who love the thrill of horse racing, and would love to own a share in any racehorse. In fact, investors are encouraged to invest for the fun of it alone, and not for what money it could make.
In the end, there is also a good enough potential for getting a good enough winning streak going to return an entire investment, that keeps its investors coming back for more. With that, the excitement of this same potential is still just thrilling enough to keep the new investors coming.
And now, on to today's sweepstakes...
Bic Soleil "Make Your Own Sun with 100 Days of Prizes" Sweepstakes.
Husqvarna Lawn Care Package Sweepstakes
Pinot on the Patio Sweepstakes
Nestle Pure Life Purified Water Mother's Day Sweepstakes
- ► 2017 (58)
- ► 2016 (236)
- ▼ 05/03 - 05/10 (4)
- ► 2014 (315)
- ► 2010 (10)
- ► 2007 (45)