Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Are You Ready to Score Some Vacation Perks?
The perks of sweepstaking are certainly abundant. Sometimes there are coupons just for entering, which is always a nice benefit. Yet, the biggest perks and benefits are often found in the actual prize packages. Today brings the opportunity to win some nice travel perks, built right into the prize!
These prize packages contain some of the things that one doesn't always get with travel packages, so it is certainly an exciting win for someone to score. Tours are one of these little extras, to make that vacation so memorable. Here, today, there is also the chance to nab some winter gear (including snowboards and whatnot), for an outdoor adventure while you're traveling about. Of course, gift certificates for fine restaurants are certainly as much of a treat!
On another note, over the years I've read comments from various sweepers, saying that vacations are actually relatively easy to win, if one wants to focus on this category. They are generally abundant, and are somewhat less in demand to entrants than some other prizes may be. Don't quote me on that, but that's what I've heard. It is not a focus for me, personally, so I couldn't say from my own experience. Still, I could use a good vacation right about now...
The Historic Hotels of America “Historic Haunts of New Orleans” Sweepstakes
* Grand prize includes the following:
A three night stay for two at the Hilton New Orleans/St.Charles Avenue
Two New Orleans Power Pass two-day ticket booklets
One $500 American Express gift card
A $150 gift certificate for the Rib Room at the Omni Royal Orleans
A $150 gift certificate for Commander’s Palace
Admission for two to a ghost tour with New Orleans Legendary Walking Tours
Total ARV $1,750.
I found no entry limit stated. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 25 or older. Ends October 31, 2015.
Travel Channel October 2015 Sweepstakes
* Grand prize is a seven day/six night trip for two to Paris, France. Includes airfare, hotel accommodations, “City of Light” night bike tour, guided “skip the line” tour of the Eiffel Tower, three-hour gourmet food and market tour of the Bastille district, day trip to the Palace of Versailles, $1,000 spending money, round-trip airport transfers to/from hotel in Paris, and all taxes related to accommodations and airfare. Total ARV $10,000.
One entry per person/email address per day. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, 21 or older. Ends October 31, 2015.
Nestea Plunge Into The Season Sweepstakes
* Grand prize is a $7,500 check and a $5,000 Cloud 9 Living digital code. Total ARV $12,500.
* 10 First prizes, each an outdoor supplier gift card that can be used for ski or snowboard equipment. ARV $1,000, each.
* 40 Second prizes, each a $200 Cloud 9 Living gift card. ARV $200, each.
* 10 Third prizes, each a GoPro Hero3. ARV $199.99, each.
* 40 Fourth prizes, each a a $100 Patagonia or North Face Gift Card. ARV $100.
* 40 Fifth prizes, each a $100 Cloud 9 Living gift card. ARV $100, each.
* 40 Sixth prizes, each a $50 Cloud 9 Living gift card. ARV $50, each.
* 200 Seventh prizes - awarded in the instant win game - each a free product coupon good for one twelve pack of Nestea. ARV $5.99, each.
Limit of one sweepstakes prize and one instant win prize per person.
One play per person/email address per day. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older. Ends February 1, 2016.
If your thoughts are instead on being home for the holidays...
The $5,000 Holiday Sweepstakes - Presented by Mrs. Cubbison’s Stuffing, Croutons and Salad Toppings
- ► 2017 (58)
- ► 2016 (236)
- ▼ 10/04 - 10/11 (5)
- ► 2014 (315)
- ► 2010 (10)
- ► 2007 (45)