Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tuesday Treats!


As I was glued to the weatherman's continuous report on the evening of this writing, I started thinking once again about my "shelter" systems in the basement. The storm was rolling into the area, and some places were really getting hit hard.

Weather sirens have already been sending us to shelter this season. And, although my previous home was necessarily and meticulously prepared for such emergencies, I have no complete system in the new home, yet.

My mind started to think about snacks and treats, in case we were in the basement for an extended time. First, I started thinking about storage, and what types of things would store well here. Then, I started thinking about all the wonderful treats I'd like to eat right then.

Next, I thought about snacking on all of these wonderful things, while watching the weatherman on TV, in the basement. Of course, I have no TV down there, yet. I do have an app, but that could run my phone battery out.

Still, the power would inevitably go out, as it generally does during the heavy storms in this area, and then I'd have only the snacks and treats. I'd eat them on the soft cushy chair next to my oil lamp.

So, with all of these thoughts still rolling around in my head, today's sweepstakes could definitely help solve some of these dilemmas!


Bonne Maman "Spread the Luck" Sweepstakes

* Eight winners will each receive a coupon, good for four free 13 oz jars of Bonne Maman Preserves or Jellies. ARV $20.76, each.

One entry per household. Open to residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C., 18 or older. Ends March 31, 2017.


NatureSweet Tomatoes Sweet March Madness Sweepstakes

* Grand prize is a $500 Grocery Gift Card and a 3-month supply of NatureSweet Sunbursts tomatoes. No ARV Stated.

One entry per person/email address. Open to legal U.S. residents, 21 or older. Ends March 31, 2017.


The Cooked Perfect “Fire Grilled Flavor Bracket” Sweepstakes

This sweeps has a weekly prize each week, along with an overall Grand prize. A week begins at 12am Eastern Time on Monday. Weekly entries do not roll over into subsequent weekly drawings. However, all entries are eligible to win the Grand prize.

* Grand prize is a 65″ Smart TV and $3,000. Total ARV $4,300.

* One weekly prize each week, each a 40″ flat-screen TV. ARV $350, each.

One entry per person/email address per day. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older. (19 or older in AL and NE, 21 or older in MS). Ends April 24, 2017.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive