Thursday, February 9, 2017

Win Wireless Headphones, and So Much More!


I love my wireless headphones. I can putter around the house with the news on my phone, and I don't miss a thing. I can watch my favorite shows online while my son plays video games on the TV, and neither of us is disturbed by the noise of the other. I can hear files clearly when I'm transcribing. There are just so many reasons.

So, as I was thinking about these things, I thought it would be a good idea to gather some sweeps with wireless headsets for prizes. As I was researching, I found some really great sweeps, with not only these but so much more!

What a lucky day!


Win CB3 Hush Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones

* Three Grand prizes, each a set of CB3 Hush Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones. No ARV stated, though they are currently listed on Amazon at $89.99.

Widget entry. Open internationally. Ends February 27, 2017.


The Keep Things Steamy This February Sweepstakes

* Grand prize includes the following:

One $350 Victoria’s Secret gift card
One $350 Sephora gift card
One Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
One iPad mini 4 Smart Cover
One 128 GB iPad mini 4 pre-loaded with 22 audiobooks

Total ARV $1,907.72.

One entry per person/email address. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older. Ends February 28, 2017.


RCN Giveaway Spectacular

* This sweeps has a bunch of prizes (too many to list here), with a total of 56 Weekly Winners, 19 Monthly Winners, and seven Grand Prize Winners. Grand prizes include a 55" TV LG Classic LCD TV/ ACL, a Viacom Backpack with Bluetooth wireless headset and branded goodies, and more, with ARVs ranging from $229.99 to $699.99. See rules for full list of prizes.

One entry per household. Open to legal U.S. residents, 18 or older. Ends March 10, 2017.


SUNJACK

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive