Wednesday, January 13, 2016

An Eclectic Wednesday Mix!


Today brings an eclectic collection of sweepstakes, each with its own unique prizes. Personally, I found each one of these to be quite exciting!

In my younger years, I spent a good number of years hobby farming. I had horses, chickens, guinea hens, goats, dogs, cats... and the list goes on and on. I also spent time milking on a few different farms over the years, from small family sized to large corporate. Needless to say, I still love that lifestyle.

Unfortunately, my life today is no longer conducive to living it again (at least, at this point). In any event, I still have a secret love for chickens, and eventually hope to discover that the city I'm now in will allow for backyard chickens! Hence, the first giveaway looked to me like something to get started in the right direction.

The next sweeps got me excited with a year's worth of salad! With my youngest son and I both being salad lovers, it doesn't last long, here. So, it isn't generally something that's stocked in the house, between weekly trips to the store. We have it for a couple of days, then we don't. A year's supply would take care of that!

Finally, there is an awesome sound system from Bose. I so love a good sound system, don't you?


Automatic Chicken Coop Door Giveaway

* Grand prize is an automatic chicken coop door. No ARV is stated in the rules, though on the website the complete kit is listed at $184.99.

One entry per person/email address. Open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older. Ends February 1, 2016.


Win a Year of Delicious

* Grand prize is a $500 Gift Card and a year’s supply of Taylor Farms Original Chopped Salads (salads ARV $207.48).

* One runner up will win a year’s supply of Taylor Farms Original Chopped Salads. ARV $207.48.

One entry per day on this website, with a second daily entry available on another site, shown at confirmation. Open to legal U.S. residents, 21 or older. Ends January 31, 2016.


The Bose “Super Bowl Sunday Deserves Bose” Sweepstakes

* Grand prize consists of a Bose Lifestyle SoundTouch 535 home entertainment system, a Bose SoundTouch 30 Series III wireless music system, a Bose SoundTouch 20 wireless music system, and a Bose SoundTouch 10 wireless music system. Total ARV $4,550.

One entry per person, with two bonus entries available. Open to legal residents of the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older. Ends February 7, 2016.


Today's Bonus


I could not get the rules to pull up for this sweeps, however, the prize sounds like a winner...

Enter to Win a John F. Martin Super Bowl Prize Pack!



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive