Monday, December 7, 2015
Win Prizes from Eco Tools, Bob Vila, Heluva Good!, and More!
Today's sweepstakes are an eclectic mix. Each is unique, which keeps the game fun and interesting. One of the many things that I really enjoy about playing sweepstakes is the staggering amount of creativity that sweeps creators put into their games. Each sweeps is its own game, there is no one cookie cutter version.
Of course, there are standards set, and each must be governed by the legalities and laws that set the rules. This keeps it safe and fair for all who play, as well as for sponsors and others. Even within the U.S., each state can have its own sets of rules, too. This, I'd think, in certain cases, must take an extensive amount of scrutiny for sweeps creators to cover all of them (as for a national U.S. sweeps, with prizes that could be governed by said laws).
Still, even within the standards and rules, there is a lot of room for interpreting how any given game is to be structured. What will be its theme? How will it be played (instant win or weekly entry, for example)? What will be its prize tiers? How many winners will there be? What will the odds be? As I see it, seemingly, there must be nearly endless interpretations to create a sweepstakes with.
I would like to be a fly on the wall, watching the creative process as a sweepstakes is born and becomes a game. I bet it's fun! Well, then again, it's probably a lot of hard work, too. Maybe it's just much more fun to play the game...
Eco Tools Beauty Favorites Giveaway
* One winner each Tuesday will receive a sponsor selected Eco Tool spa product. ARV $7.99 - $15.
One entry per person/Facebook account per weekly entry period (week runs Tuesday through Monday). Open to legal U.S. residents, 18 or older. Ends December 31, 2015.
Bob Vila’s “Pick Your Present Give-Away from Hayneedle.com” Sweepstakes
This sweeps has new prizes to choose from each week, with a winner picked each week, too.
* Week one (ends Dec. 7) prize choices: One Red Ember Wheatland 50 in. Outdoor Square Tile Convertible Fire Pit Table with free Cover (ARV $349.98), or one Red Ember 28 in. Clarksville Campfire Fire Pit (ARV $295.97), or one Red Ember Hammered Bronze Commercial Patio Heater with Table (ARV 169.98).
* Week two (Ends Dec. 14) prize choices: One Belham Living White Mini Concord Kitchen Island with Stainless Steel Top (ARV $290.98), or one Belham Living Sutter Bakers Rack with Baskets (ARV $214.98), or one Keurig K450 2.0 Brewer (ARV $139.99).
Week three (ends Dec. 21) prize choices: one Belham Living Palmer Printed Arm Chair (ARV $399.99), or one Belham Living Brinfield Rustic Console Table (ARV $159.98), or one Belham Living Grayson Tufted Entryway Bench (ARV $159.98).
Week four (ends Dec. 31) prize choices: One Belham Living Trenton Bar Cart (ARV $287.98), or one set of two Palazzo 30 Inch Bar Stools (ARV $179.99), or one Arachnid Cricket Pro 800 Electronic Dart Board Complete Set (ARV $319.99).
One entry per household per day. Open to permanent legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C., 18 or older. Ends December 31, 2015.
Heluva Good! Heluva Holiday Sweepstakes
* Grand prize includes a $500 American Express gift card and five coupons, each for one free Heluva Good! Dip product. Total ARV $524.95.
* One daily prize winner, each day, will receive a prize package containing the following: One Heluva Good! Standard Holiday Sweater, one set of four Heluva Good! branded holiday ornaments, and five coupons, each for one free Heluva Good! Dip product. Total ARV $94.95, each.
One entry per person per day. Open to legal U.S. residents (excluding CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, AK, HI and NM), at least 18 and the age of majority. Ends December 21, 2015.
Play daily for the chance to win $1,000 and some cool swag...
Wonderful halos Wheel of Goodness
- ► 2017 (58)
- ► 2016 (236)
- ▼ 12/06 - 12/13 (4)
- ► 2014 (315)
- ► 2010 (10)
- ► 2007 (45)