Friday, November 20, 2015

Prizes Arrived!

Today I wanted to share with you some pics of the really nice prizes I won from Rockstar Energy Drink. There was some hangup with delivering these, for some reason, but each did finally arrive. I won this prize package in August, and talked about it in this post.


The prize package includes a Rockstar branded Longboard and a Rockstar branded Beach Cruiser. I love them both! I have to admit though, that I have not had the tools to get the bike completely tightened up, so have not yet had the chance to take it out for a spin. I can wait, now that it's here! It really is a beautiful bike, and clearly is of good quality.

The kids have had the longboard out for a few spins, and are impressed with its performance. I have not yet gathered up the courage to try it out, but I'm sure the day will come. This, too, is a quality made item.

Thanks again, Rockstar!











Today's Bonus


Because you know your favorite holiday go-to recipe is a winning one...
Rumiano Cheese Co. Fourth Annual Holiday Recipe Contest


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive