Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Holidays!



Greetings, Everyone!

I hope you are happily into the swing of holiday cheer, as the big day is now almost here! I will be taking some time off to spend with my family, who also has time off (what luck!). I am looking forward to lots of good food and good fun, along with a little R&R, and also finishing off a few projects around the house.

Of course, you may still see me intermittently on Twitter (@TBarkingRaccoon), and online elsewhere, or I may even have a random post here, if something catches my eye.

Regular posts will begin again, on or around January 4, 2015. Wow. It's hard to believe another year has passed, however, I am certainly looking forward to a new one beginning. In the meantime, as always, there are plenty of sweepstakes that are still open to enter in previous posts, along with plenty of articles, so feel free to look around.

I hope all of your holiday dreams do come true. Here's wishing you a Wonderful Holiday, and a Happy New Year!


Today's Bonus


Single entry, with bonus entries available. Ends January 18, 2015.
Crucial Gaming Laptop Giveaway


Some holiday comedy/romance, for your viewing pleasure...




Visit Jennifer's profile on Pinterest.
Good Luck, and have a wonderfully happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive